BoldrDash on the Beach 2014
BoldrDash is New England's Premiere Obstacle Course Race. With over 20 obstacles on a 5k course you don't want miss this! You'll run, climb, slide and crawl your way to the finish line. Join us - you'll be smiling and having so much fun you'll have to scrape the sand from your teeth!
Scarborough State Beach, Narragansett RI
Saturday, May 3 2014, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Ocean Road, Narragansett, RI 02882
SHARE BoldrDash on the Beach
CAPTAINS - Choose your password carefully. All team members will need this to join your team.
**Team Captains will receive a confirmation email each time someone joins their team**
Use the email tool below to invite teammates. Include your Team Name & Password
INVITE your teammates to join your team!
BoldrDash Custom Sleefs - Single or Pair
BoldrDash Custom Eyeblack - Pair
BoldRDash Custom Winter Beanie
BoldrDash Custom Pullover Hoodie
BoldrDash Custom Zip-Up Hoodie
I have double checked my start time and will print copy of the waiver off the website and bring with me on race day. (Waiver will be available approximately one week before race day) -Electronic waiver below.
ALL MINORS RACING MUST HAVE ADULT GUARDIAN , WITH PHOTO ID, PRESENT TO SIGN
WAIVER IN PERSON OR MINOR WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RACE
Key check will be available if parking is not within walking distance to venue.
YOU MUST HAVE VALID PHOTO ID on race day in order to sign in and get
your bib number.
NO exchanges/refunds - this includes illness or injury. No transfers of registration. No start time changes guaranteed.
Any start time changes allowed by administrator will have associated fees attached.
Please be sure to check your spam folders for messages from @boldrdashrace.com
BOLDRDASH PARTICIPANT WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY COVENANT NOT TO SUE AND IMAGE RELEASE
1. The risk of injury and/or death from the activities involved in the BoldrDash Race on Scarborough State Beach in Narragansett RI are significant and include, but are not limited to the following: (i) drowning; (ii) near-drowning; (iii) sprains; (iv) strains; (v) fractures; (vi) heat and cold injuries; (vii) over-use syndrome; (viii) injuries involving vehicles; (ix) animal bites and/or stings; (x) contact with poisonous plants; (xi) accidents involving, but not limited to paddling, climbing, biking, hiking, skiing, snow shoeing, travel by boat, truck, car, or other convenience;(xii) heart attack and (xiii) the potential for permanent paralysis and/or death. While particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of death or serious injury does exist;
2. AFTER OPPORTUNITY TO FULLY INFORM MYSELF ABOUT THE EVENT, I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL SUCH RISKS, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, and assume full responsibility and all risks for my participation in the Event;
3. I voluntarily agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual and/or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such hazard to the attention of the nearest official;
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and/or next of kin, forever WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE and COVENANT NOT TO SUE BOLDRDASH RACE LLC, The State of RI and the Town of Narragansett and their officers, directors, representatives, officials, principals, agents and/or employees, subsidiaries, and/or assigns, as well as their independent contractors, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, volunteers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of the premises used to conduct the Event (collectively, the "Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, and/or loss or damage to person or property, incurred by me in connection with participation in the Event. I further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Releasees from any loss, liability, cost, claim or damages arising from my participation in or association with activities and events organized and sponsored by the BoldrDash Race LLC or connected with the Event.
5. I attest and verify that, unless otherwise indicated below, I am over 18 years of age, free from all illnesses, injuries and defects that could interfere with my safe participation in the Event and that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained to participate in all activities associated with the Event. My participation in activities and events organized or sponsored by BoldrDash Race LLC is entirely voluntary. I further certify and represent that on the date of the Event I will possess and be covered by medical/health insurance, individually or as part of an organization.
6. I consent to administration of first aid and other medical treatment in the event of injury or illness and hereby release and indemnify Releasees from any and all liability or claims arising out of such treatment.
7. The Releasees reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to postpone, cancel, or modify the event due to weather conditions, Acts of God or other factors beyond the control of the Releasees that might affect the health and/or safety of the participants. No refunds will be granted.
8. In consideration of this entry being accepted, I hereby for myself, heirs, executors, administrators, waive and release any and all right and claim of damages I may have against the RI Department of Environmental Management, the State of Rhode Island , their agents, representatives, successors, employees and assigns for any and al injuries suffered by me at said event or while traveling to or returning there from save those proximately callused by the willful Tortuous acts of the state, its agents, seven servants, ant its employees. I agree to permit the full use of my name and Pictures in ay broadcast, telecast and other accounts of this event.
9. I irrevocably grant unlimited permission to Releasees, to use, reproduce, sell and distribute any and all photographs, images, videotapes, motion pictures, recordings, or any other depiction of any kind of me or of my participation in the Event or related activity for any legitimate purpose in perpetuity and I understand that I shall not be entitled to any compensation therefore.
10. I hereby irrevocably and absolutely grant permission to the Releasees to film, videotape and record gratis the performance of the above named participant (referred to herein as “I”, “me”, “my”) in the Event and subsequently to telecast, sell, distribute and otherwise utilize the same in whatever manner Releasees shall deem appropriate. Such permission shall include granting the unlimited and irrevocable right to Releasees, without compensation of any kind to me, to use, reproduce or broadcast, my name, nickname, image, likeness, voice, photograph, signature facsimile, and biographical information in connection with the Event without compensation of any kind to me. I acknowledge that Releasees and their representatives shall have the unlimited right throughout the world to copyright, use, reuse, publish, republish, broadcast and otherwise distribute depictions of or information about me and all or any portion of the Event in which I may appear on any and all radio, network, cable and local television programs and in any print materials and in any other format or media (including electronic media) now known or hereinafter devised in perpetuity and without compensation to me. In consideration and in return for being allowed to participate in the Event, I release and agree not to sue the Releasees from all present and future claims regarding my participation in the Events that may be made by me, my family, estate heirs, or assigns.