BoldrDash Kids on the Beach 2014
BoldrDash Kids Races are for kids 4-12 years of age. Our 4-8 year olds course will have a minimum of 5 age and size appropriate obstacles and run a .25 mile course. Our 9-12 year olds course will have a minimum of 10 age and size appropriate obstacles and run a .5 mile course. (CHILDREN 4-8 MUST RUN WITH AN ADULT FOR SAFETY REASONS). Each child receives a BoldrDash medal and a BoldrDash Kids Race T-shirt.
Scarborough State Beach, Narragansett RI
Saturday, May 3 2014, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Ocean Road, Narragansett, RI 02882
BoldrDash Custom Eyeblack - Pair
BoldRDash Custom Winter Beanie
BoldrDash Custom Pullover Hoodie
BoldrDash Custom Zip-Up Hoodie
Terms & Conditions
I have double checked the start time and will print copy of the waiver off the website and bring with me on race day. (Electronic waiver below)
ALL MINORS RACING MUST HAVE ADULT GUARDIAN , WITH PHOTO ID, PRESENT TO SIGN
WAIVER IN PERSON OR MINOR WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RACE
Key check will be available if parking is not within walking distance to venue.
YOU MUST HAVE VALID PHOTO ID on race day in order to sign in and get
your bib number.
NO refunds - this includes, but not limited to, illness or injury. No start time changes guaranteed.
Any start time changes allowed by administrator will have associated fees attached.
Please be sure to check your spam folders for messages from @boldrdashrace.com
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, COVENANT NOT TO SUE AND IMAGE RELEASE
In consideration of my child/ward being allowed to participate in any way in the above referenced BoldrDash Kids Race and related events and/or activities (the “Event”), I the undersigned, acknowledge, accept and agree that:
1. The risk of serious injury and/or death from the activities involved in the Event is significant including, but not limited to the following: (i) drowning, (ii) near-drowning, (iii) sprains, (iv) strains, (v) fractures, (vi) heat and cold injuries; (vii) over-use syndrome, (viii) injuries involving vehicles; (ix) animal/insect bites or stings; (x) contact with poisonous plants; (xi) accidents involving, but not limited to paddling, climbing, biking, hiking, skiing, snow shoeing, travel by boat, truck, car, or other convenience, (xii) heart attack, and (xiii) the potential for permanent paralysis and/or death. While particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury
2. ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND MY GUARDIAN OR WARD, I KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND FREELY ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL SUCH RISKS, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, as hereinafter defined, or others, and assume full responsibility for myself or my child’s participation in the Event.
3. As a parent/guardian, I knowingly and voluntarily agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for my child’s/ward’s participation in the Event. If, however, I observe an unusual and/or significant hazard during my presence at the Event, I will remove my child from participation and bring such hazard to the attention of the nearest Event official.
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my child/ward and our respective heirs, assigns, personal representatives and/or next of kin, forever WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE, and COVENANT NOT TO SUE BoldrDash Race LLC, The State of RI and the Town of Narragansett and their officers, directors, members, principals, agencies, sponsors, advertisers, volunteers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of the premises used to conduct the Event (individually and collectively, the “Releasees”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, SUITS, CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITY, DISABILITY, DEATH, and/or loss or damage to person or property, IN CONNECTION
WITH MY CHILD’S/WARD’S PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT, WHETHER ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE. I further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Releasees from any loss, liability, cost, claim or damages arising from my child’s/ward’s participation in or association with the Event, by reason of the permissions granted herein, and/or my covenants not to sue contained herein, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees.
5. I certify and represent that my child/ward is physically fit and able to participate in the Event and suffers from no existing medical or physical condition which could result in illness or injury from my child/ward participating in the Event and I acknowledge that I am aware of the inherent risks in participating in an athletic event of this type. I further certify and represent that on the date of the Event, my child will be covered by medical/health insurance, individually or as part of an organization.
6. I consent to administration of first aid and other medical treatment in the event of injury or illness to my child/ward in connection with participation in the Event and hereby release and indemnify Released from any and all liability or claims arising out of such treatment.
7. The Releasees reserve the right, in their sole determination, to postpone, cancel, or modify the Event due to weather conditions or other factors beyond the control or the Releasees that might affect the health and/or safety of participants. No refunds will be granted.
8. In consideration of this entry being accepted, I hereby for myself, heirs, executors, administrators, waive and release any and all right and claim of damages I may have against the RI Department of Environmental Management, the State of Rhode Island , their agents, representatives, successors, employees and assigns for any and all injuries suffered by me at said event or while traveling to or returning there from save those proximately callused by the willful Tortuous acts of the state, its agents, seven servants, ant its employees. I agree to permit the full use of my name and Pictures in any broadcast, telecast and other accounts of this event.
9. I grant full permission without charge to Releasees to use, reproduce and disseminate photographs, images, videotapes, motion pictures, recordings, or any other depiction or record of the Event which may include my child/ward for any legitimate purpose in perpetuity and I
understand that my child/ward and/or I shall not be entitled to any compensation therefore.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND IMAGE RELEASE AGREEMENT AS THE PARENT OR GUARDIAN, AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY.
Signature (print name) Date
MINORS: IF UNDER 18 – SIGNATURE OF PARENT OR GUARDIAN (required)
The undersigned, ______________________________, referred to as the parent(s) and natural guardian(s) or legal guardian(s) of _______________________________, does hereby represent that he/she (they) is (are), in fact, acting in such capacity and agree to indemnify, save and hold harmless each and all of the parties herein referred to above as Releasees from all loss, liability, damage, cost or claim whatsoever that may be imposed upon said Releasees because of any defect in or lack of such capacity to so act and release said Releasees on behalf of the undersigned.
PARENT/GUARDIAN NAME SIGNATURE RELATIONSHIP TO MINOR Date